- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
“Quiet! Quiet! Quiet!” Mike Francesa Blows Up On Caller While Discussing Mets Lawsuit
New York Mets owners Fred Wilpon and Saul Katz are currently being sued for $1 billion by victims of the Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme. According to the suit, the owners profited off the scheme, and may have turned a blind eye to the possibility that Madoff was doing something illegal.
It’s was on this subject that “Austin in Fairfield” wished to speak with New York sports radio godfather Mike Francesa. During the conversation, Austin seems to have a problem with Francesa’s definition of what “profit” is. This, of course, doesn’t matter; what does matter is that this causes Francesa to blow his top. And any time Mike Francesa blows his top on the radio, it’s worth listening to.
Here’s the audio, courtesy of @MikeFrancesaNY. The top-blowing occurs around the 2:30 mark.
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail