- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
“Quiet! Quiet! Quiet!” Mike Francesa Blows Up On Caller While Discussing Mets Lawsuit
New York Mets owners Fred Wilpon and Saul Katz are currently being sued for $1 billion by victims of the Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme. According to the suit, the owners profited off the scheme, and may have turned a blind eye to the possibility that Madoff was doing something illegal.
It’s was on this subject that “Austin in Fairfield” wished to speak with New York sports radio godfather Mike Francesa. During the conversation, Austin seems to have a problem with Francesa’s definition of what “profit” is. This, of course, doesn’t matter; what does matter is that this causes Francesa to blow his top. And any time Mike Francesa blows his top on the radio, it’s worth listening to.
Here’s the audio, courtesy of @MikeFrancesaNY. The top-blowing occurs around the 2:30 mark.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts