- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“Quiet! Quiet! Quiet!” Mike Francesa Blows Up On Caller While Discussing Mets Lawsuit
New York Mets owners Fred Wilpon and Saul Katz are currently being sued for $1 billion by victims of the Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme. According to the suit, the owners profited off the scheme, and may have turned a blind eye to the possibility that Madoff was doing something illegal.
It’s was on this subject that “Austin in Fairfield” wished to speak with New York sports radio godfather Mike Francesa. During the conversation, Austin seems to have a problem with Francesa’s definition of what “profit” is. This, of course, doesn’t matter; what does matter is that this causes Francesa to blow his top. And any time Mike Francesa blows his top on the radio, it’s worth listening to.
Here’s the audio, courtesy of @MikeFrancesaNY. The top-blowing occurs around the 2:30 mark.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'