- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rangers Force One-Game Playoff With Rays Despite Fan’s Signage Fail
— Steve Gerken (@steveggerken) September 29, 2013
Is this sign the result of non-union schools? Unsure. What we do know is that Rangers’ fans still “belive”, because Texas beat the Los Angeles Angels of Disneyland today, 6-2, to force a one-game playoff with Tampa Bay for the final American League playoff spot. That game will be on Monday ay 8:07 ET, on TBS.
Texas Rangers Nelson Cruz will be activated for Monday's AL tiebreaker game against the Rays after completing his 50-game suspension
— John Buccigross (@Buccigross) September 29, 2013
Nice day for Cleveland, by the way: the Indians clinched the top wild card playoff spot today, and the Browns won.
— Cleveland Indians (@Indians) September 29, 2013
Well, a good day for Cleveland, except for this:
Former Browns QB Kosar arrested for DUI http://t.co/RiNueTaWlI
— NFL Daily Post (@NFLDailyPost) September 29, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Texas Rangers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts