- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Red Sox Leading 6-1 In Seventh, And Crowds Are Gathering Ominously Near Fenway
The Red Sox are leading the Cardinals 6-1 after seven innings, and with Boston six outs away from a World Series title, the good citizens of that city are getting ready to rumble. Boston police have ordered anyone without a ticket “and not in a bar” to leave the area (see below). It’s not over, but I’d suggest taking cover.
“We gotta get outta heah!”
“Good thing Dish offered us this iPad when we signed up for the Hoppah, so we can watch all our live and recorded TV anyweah.”
“Think you’re safe under a queen-sized be in the guest room? Well you’re dead wrong.”
Anyone who is not in a bar and does not have a ticket to the game must leave the permitter area around #Fenway
— Boston Police Dept. (@bostonpolice) October 31, 2013
Good luck with that …
Some folks posed atop an overturned car outside of Fenway Park.(Jessica Rinaldi For The Boston Globe) pic.twitter.com/UU7ZVAlkn5
— Andrew Ba Tran (@abtran) October 31, 2013
— Ken Fang (@fangsbites) October 31, 2013
"Throw up everywhere, he's unconscious" #BostonScanner
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) October 31, 2013
— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) October 31, 2013
Photo: Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- world series
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story