- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Red Sox Leading 6-1 In Seventh, And Crowds Are Gathering Ominously Near Fenway
The Red Sox are leading the Cardinals 6-1 after seven innings, and with Boston six outs away from a World Series title, the good citizens of that city are getting ready to rumble. Boston police have ordered anyone without a ticket “and not in a bar” to leave the area (see below). It’s not over, but I’d suggest taking cover.
“We gotta get outta heah!”
“Good thing Dish offered us this iPad when we signed up for the Hoppah, so we can watch all our live and recorded TV anyweah.”
“Think you’re safe under a queen-sized be in the guest room? Well you’re dead wrong.”
Anyone who is not in a bar and does not have a ticket to the game must leave the permitter area around #Fenway
— Boston Police Dept. (@bostonpolice) October 31, 2013
Good luck with that …
Some folks posed atop an overturned car outside of Fenway Park.(Jessica Rinaldi For The Boston Globe) pic.twitter.com/UU7ZVAlkn5
— Andrew Ba Tran (@abtran) October 31, 2013
— Ken Fang (@fangsbites) October 31, 2013
"Throw up everywhere, he's unconscious" #BostonScanner
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) October 31, 2013
— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) October 31, 2013
Photo: Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- world series
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts