- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Report: Bobby Valentine Is Your New Red Sox Manager
Ah, an excuse to post this picture. It seems former Rangers and Mets manager Bobby Valentine is the Boston Red Sox’ choice to replace Terry Francona. Francona, with two World Series wins under his watch, is a tough act to follow, but Valentine’s had success of his own, and he’s taking over a pretty good situation – even with that nightmarish late-season collapse, the Sox won 90 games. He might eventually wear out his welcome, but in the interim, we bet Valentine wins and wins often with this group. And again: look at that picture. The Red Sox won’t be boring with Bobby V at the helm.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds