- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Report: Bobby Valentine Is Your New Red Sox Manager
Ah, an excuse to post this picture. It seems former Rangers and Mets manager Bobby Valentine is the Boston Red Sox’ choice to replace Terry Francona. Francona, with two World Series wins under his watch, is a tough act to follow, but Valentine’s had success of his own, and he’s taking over a pretty good situation – even with that nightmarish late-season collapse, the Sox won 90 games. He might eventually wear out his welcome, but in the interim, we bet Valentine wins and wins often with this group. And again: look at that picture. The Red Sox won’t be boring with Bobby V at the helm.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes