- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Report: Bobby Valentine Is Your New Red Sox Manager
Ah, an excuse to post this picture. It seems former Rangers and Mets manager Bobby Valentine is the Boston Red Sox’ choice to replace Terry Francona. Francona, with two World Series wins under his watch, is a tough act to follow, but Valentine’s had success of his own, and he’s taking over a pretty good situation – even with that nightmarish late-season collapse, the Sox won 90 games. He might eventually wear out his welcome, but in the interim, we bet Valentine wins and wins often with this group. And again: look at that picture. The Red Sox won’t be boring with Bobby V at the helm.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend