- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Report: Bobby Valentine Is Your New Red Sox Manager
Ah, an excuse to post this picture. It seems former Rangers and Mets manager Bobby Valentine is the Boston Red Sox’ choice to replace Terry Francona. Francona, with two World Series wins under his watch, is a tough act to follow, but Valentine’s had success of his own, and he’s taking over a pretty good situation – even with that nightmarish late-season collapse, the Sox won 90 games. He might eventually wear out his welcome, but in the interim, we bet Valentine wins and wins often with this group. And again: look at that picture. The Red Sox won’t be boring with Bobby V at the helm.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier