- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Report: Bobby Valentine Is Your New Red Sox Manager
Ah, an excuse to post this picture. It seems former Rangers and Mets manager Bobby Valentine is the Boston Red Sox’ choice to replace Terry Francona. Francona, with two World Series wins under his watch, is a tough act to follow, but Valentine’s had success of his own, and he’s taking over a pretty good situation – even with that nightmarish late-season collapse, the Sox won 90 games. He might eventually wear out his welcome, but in the interim, we bet Valentine wins and wins often with this group. And again: look at that picture. The Red Sox won’t be boring with Bobby V at the helm.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story