- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
RotoExperts on the Radio: Is Jose Reyes Still A Risk?
Jose Reyes has a long and unsettlimg history of injuries. But he avoided any issues last year with Miami, and now he embarks on a new period of his career in Toronto. Will Reyes be able to stay healthy like he did last year? Scott Engel and Gregg Sussman do not agree on his health outlook. Listen to the RotoExperts on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) daily from 6 to 11 am ET, and now on Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Filed Under:
- Jose Reyes
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'