- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
RotoExperts’ Fantasy Baseball Musings: Eric Hosmer, A.L. Pitchers In The News, And A Big Disagreement
RotoExperts Pat Mayo (@ThePME) & Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) talk about Eric Hosmer’s positional eligibility and AL pitchers Vance Worley, J.A. Happ & Jason Hammel making headlines. Happ in particular was the source of what we’ll call a sizable difference in opinion. The Happ discussion starts around 5:30… and also led to Cardano making the incredulous expression you see above. See the whole thing (and some more looks of disbelief) below.
- Filed Under:
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?