- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts’ Fantasy Baseball Musings: Eric Hosmer, A.L. Pitchers In The News, And A Big Disagreement
RotoExperts Pat Mayo (@ThePME) & Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) talk about Eric Hosmer’s positional eligibility and AL pitchers Vance Worley, J.A. Happ & Jason Hammel making headlines. Happ in particular was the source of what we’ll call a sizable difference in opinion. The Happ discussion starts around 5:30… and also led to Cardano making the incredulous expression you see above. See the whole thing (and some more looks of disbelief) below.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts