- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts Interviews The Upton Brothers: A Tale Of Two Very Different Seasons
Justin Upton is off to a terrific start in Atlanta. His brother, B.J., is struggling to find his past form. Scott Engel interviewed both of the Upton brothers, asking Justin why he is so comfortable in Atlanta, and questioning B.J. on what he is doing to get things turned around.
And here’s B.J.:
Photos via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts