- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
RotoExperts on the Radio: The Bronx is Bumming
Francisco Cervelli going yard and Travis Hafner hitting cleanup. Are these really the Yankees we are talking about? Scott Engel and Adam Ronis break down New York’s sorry-looking batting order for Fantasy purposes. Listen to the RotoExperts every weekday on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 210, XM 87 from 6 to 11 am ET, and on Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm ET.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC