- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
RotoExperts On The Radio: A Clash Over Fantasy Baseball Draft Strategy
Should you be drafting Ryan Braun with a very early selection, considering he seems to be flirting with another potential PED suspension? No way, says Scott “The King” Engel of the RotoExperts Morning Show on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio – he’s not spending a pick on a guy who might miss a huge chunk of games. But his co-host, the thoughtful type known as Dr. Roto, disagrees. You can’t win a league with that approach, he says. The experts battle on Braun after touching on the injured Curtis Granderson. You can catch the guys from RotoExperts.com every morning on Sirius 210, XM 87 as they discuss fantasy baseball in 2013 and a whole lot more.
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Manny Pacquiao Facing Tax Problems in the U.S. Too?
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On