- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
RotoExperts On The Radio: What To Make Of The WBC?
The World Baseball Classic certainly has more intensity than those lazy, indifferent Grapefruit and Cactus League exhibitions. But do the results really mean anything when it comes to affecting your Fantasy strategies and outlooks? Gregg Sussman tells Scott Engel and Adam Ronis that he doesn’t want to hear any WBC nonsense when he is making his draft plans. Listen to the RotoExperts every weekday on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 201, XM 87.
Photos via Getty
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item