- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
RotoExperts On The Radio: What To Make Of The WBC?
The World Baseball Classic certainly has more intensity than those lazy, indifferent Grapefruit and Cactus League exhibitions. But do the results really mean anything when it comes to affecting your Fantasy strategies and outlooks? Gregg Sussman tells Scott Engel and Adam Ronis that he doesn’t want to hear any WBC nonsense when he is making his draft plans. Listen to the RotoExperts every weekday on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 201, XM 87.
Photos via Getty
- Tim Tebow Mocks Himself in Commercial
- NFL Might Start Penalizing Players for Using the N-Word
- The NYT Has an Animal Lover Write an Article About Michael Vick
- Jadeveon Clowney's New Partnership With Puma