- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts Week 8: Daniel Murphy, Jay Bruce, Jedd Gyorko & more…
RotoExperts Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) and Pat Mayo (@ThePME) talk about hitters Daniel Murphy, Josh Rutledge, Jay Bruce, David Ortiz, Jedd Gyorko and Alex Rios all who had a great Week 8 – looking at their year to date and their prospects going forward.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts