- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Ryan Braun Refused To Answer PED Questions, Says MLB: Will Likely Be Suspended Along With 20 Others Following All-Star Break
Enjoy Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Braun while you can. The two are likely to go away for 100 games each, according to sources as reported by ESPN, for their connection to the Biogenesis clinic in Miami which is at the center of MLB’s PED investigation.
Commissioner Bud Selig’s office is expected to suspend Braun and Rodriguez, along with as many as 20 players sometime after next week’s All-Star break, several sources told “Outside the Lines.” The question is the length of the suspensions.
Sources said the commissioner’s office was considering 100-game bans for Braun and Rodriguez, the punishment for a second offense, even though neither player was previously suspended for violating MLB’s drug policy.
T.J. Quinn and Mike Fish from Outside The Lines reported that Braun “refused to answer questions during a recent meeting with Major League Baseball.”
Here’s a look at other players who may be on the list to be suspended.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson