- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ryan Braun’s Epic Faceplant Amused Reggie Miller
We don’t know why Reggie Miller was at Wednesday night’s Brewers-Cardinals matchup, but he got quite a show.
With a man on first in the bottom of the third, Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun laced a drive to left-center. When it got past both outfielders, he had a clear path to an inside-the-park homer, only to stumble in an epic fashion while rounding third, face-plant on the baseline, and eventually be tagged out in a rundown.
Video from Fox Sports Wisconsin.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts