- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ryan Dempster Threw Batting Practice For Whoever Wanted It After World Series (Until 3 a.m.)
Mike O’Malley (from a bunch of TV shows you’ve never watched except for GUTS) had the best night of his life on Wednesday. He watched his Red Sox win the World Series, celebrated with players on the field, got to hit batting practice courtesy of Ryan Dempster, and then turned 47 at 12:01 a.m. Not bad.
That is Ryan Dempster throwing off the Fenway mound at 2:53am pic.twitter.com/gQYqRMCkyP
— Brian Costa (@BrianCostaWSJ) October 31, 2013
— MLB Fan Cave (@MLBFanCave) October 31, 2013
— Mike O'Malley (@TheMikeOMalley) October 31, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts