- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Ryan Dempster Threw Batting Practice For Whoever Wanted It After World Series (Until 3 a.m.)
Mike O’Malley (from a bunch of TV shows you’ve never watched except for GUTS) had the best night of his life on Wednesday. He watched his Red Sox win the World Series, celebrated with players on the field, got to hit batting practice courtesy of Ryan Dempster, and then turned 47 at 12:01 a.m. Not bad.
That is Ryan Dempster throwing off the Fenway mound at 2:53am pic.twitter.com/gQYqRMCkyP
— Brian Costa (@BrianCostaWSJ) October 31, 2013
— MLB Fan Cave (@MLBFanCave) October 31, 2013
— Mike O'Malley (@TheMikeOMalley) October 31, 2013
- Fantasy Football Rankings: WR - Week 14
- 5 High Profile College Coaches Most Likely to Be Fired
- 30 Best Michael Jordan Photos
- Flight Under Arm of Christ Statue in Rio