- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ryan Dempster Threw Batting Practice For Whoever Wanted It After World Series (Until 3 a.m.)
Mike O’Malley (from a bunch of TV shows you’ve never watched except for GUTS) had the best night of his life on Wednesday. He watched his Red Sox win the World Series, celebrated with players on the field, got to hit batting practice courtesy of Ryan Dempster, and then turned 47 at 12:01 a.m. Not bad.
That is Ryan Dempster throwing off the Fenway mound at 2:53am pic.twitter.com/gQYqRMCkyP
— Brian Costa (@BrianCostaWSJ) October 31, 2013
— MLB Fan Cave (@MLBFanCave) October 31, 2013
— Mike O'Malley (@TheMikeOMalley) October 31, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts