- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ryan Dempster Threw Batting Practice For Whoever Wanted It After World Series (Until 3 a.m.)
Mike O’Malley (from a bunch of TV shows you’ve never watched except for GUTS) had the best night of his life on Wednesday. He watched his Red Sox win the World Series, celebrated with players on the field, got to hit batting practice courtesy of Ryan Dempster, and then turned 47 at 12:01 a.m. Not bad.
That is Ryan Dempster throwing off the Fenway mound at 2:53am pic.twitter.com/gQYqRMCkyP
— Brian Costa (@BrianCostaWSJ) October 31, 2013
— MLB Fan Cave (@MLBFanCave) October 31, 2013
— Mike O'Malley (@TheMikeOMalley) October 31, 2013
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments