- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ryan Dempster Threw Batting Practice For Whoever Wanted It After World Series (Until 3 a.m.)
Mike O’Malley (from a bunch of TV shows you’ve never watched except for GUTS) had the best night of his life on Wednesday. He watched his Red Sox win the World Series, celebrated with players on the field, got to hit batting practice courtesy of Ryan Dempster, and then turned 47 at 12:01 a.m. Not bad.
That is Ryan Dempster throwing off the Fenway mound at 2:53am pic.twitter.com/gQYqRMCkyP
— Brian Costa (@BrianCostaWSJ) October 31, 2013
— MLB Fan Cave (@MLBFanCave) October 31, 2013
— Mike O'Malley (@TheMikeOMalley) October 31, 2013
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier