- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The One Guy In San Francisco Who Wouldn’t Riot
YouTube user Extra5our chronicled some of the rioting that occurred in San Francisco following the Giants’ win over the Tigers, and this particular video is fantastic. In it, he films a MUNI bus stalled on the corner of McAllister and Larkin, with orange and black-clad fans gleefully using it as their own personal jungle gym. But one commuter can’t be bothered by all of the mayhem going on around him: he sits there, stonefaced and texting, while his fellow San Franciscans go to town.
“Everyone outside noticed his lack of celebratory and destructive spirit,” Extra5our notes. ”So they started taking pictures and video of him until the lights went out.”
He clearly just wants to go home and watch “Castle,” you guys. Leave him be!
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story