- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The One Guy In San Francisco Who Wouldn’t Riot
YouTube user Extra5our chronicled some of the rioting that occurred in San Francisco following the Giants’ win over the Tigers, and this particular video is fantastic. In it, he films a MUNI bus stalled on the corner of McAllister and Larkin, with orange and black-clad fans gleefully using it as their own personal jungle gym. But one commuter can’t be bothered by all of the mayhem going on around him: he sits there, stonefaced and texting, while his fellow San Franciscans go to town.
“Everyone outside noticed his lack of celebratory and destructive spirit,” Extra5our notes. ”So they started taking pictures and video of him until the lights went out.”
He clearly just wants to go home and watch “Castle,” you guys. Leave him be!
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap