- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The One Guy In San Francisco Who Wouldn’t Riot
YouTube user Extra5our chronicled some of the rioting that occurred in San Francisco following the Giants’ win over the Tigers, and this particular video is fantastic. In it, he films a MUNI bus stalled on the corner of McAllister and Larkin, with orange and black-clad fans gleefully using it as their own personal jungle gym. But one commuter can’t be bothered by all of the mayhem going on around him: he sits there, stonefaced and texting, while his fellow San Franciscans go to town.
“Everyone outside noticed his lack of celebratory and destructive spirit,” Extra5our notes. ”So they started taking pictures and video of him until the lights went out.”
He clearly just wants to go home and watch “Castle,” you guys. Leave him be!
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement