- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The One Guy In San Francisco Who Wouldn’t Riot
YouTube user Extra5our chronicled some of the rioting that occurred in San Francisco following the Giants’ win over the Tigers, and this particular video is fantastic. In it, he films a MUNI bus stalled on the corner of McAllister and Larkin, with orange and black-clad fans gleefully using it as their own personal jungle gym. But one commuter can’t be bothered by all of the mayhem going on around him: he sits there, stonefaced and texting, while his fellow San Franciscans go to town.
“Everyone outside noticed his lack of celebratory and destructive spirit,” Extra5our notes. ”So they started taking pictures and video of him until the lights went out.”
He clearly just wants to go home and watch “Castle,” you guys. Leave him be!
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!