- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The One Guy In San Francisco Who Wouldn’t Riot
YouTube user Extra5our chronicled some of the rioting that occurred in San Francisco following the Giants’ win over the Tigers, and this particular video is fantastic. In it, he films a MUNI bus stalled on the corner of McAllister and Larkin, with orange and black-clad fans gleefully using it as their own personal jungle gym. But one commuter can’t be bothered by all of the mayhem going on around him: he sits there, stonefaced and texting, while his fellow San Franciscans go to town.
“Everyone outside noticed his lack of celebratory and destructive spirit,” Extra5our notes. ”So they started taking pictures and video of him until the lights went out.”
He clearly just wants to go home and watch “Castle,” you guys. Leave him be!
- Filed Under:
- San Francisco Giants
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce