- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch The Entire San Francisco Giants Team Ignore Buster Posey After Winning Game 5
The San Francisco Giants defeated the Cincinnati Reds in Game 5 of the NLDS yesterday, capping off a comeback in which they found themselves down 2-0 facing three straight games on the road. The Giants managed to pull it off, to Brian Wilson’s delight, thanks in large part to Buster Posey’s 6th inning grand slam in Game 5 that propelled San Francisco to a 6-4 victory.
But when it came time for celebration, Buster just couldn’t find a friend. Somebody shake his hand. Please?
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce