- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch The Entire San Francisco Giants Team Ignore Buster Posey After Winning Game 5
The San Francisco Giants defeated the Cincinnati Reds in Game 5 of the NLDS yesterday, capping off a comeback in which they found themselves down 2-0 facing three straight games on the road. The Giants managed to pull it off, to Brian Wilson’s delight, thanks in large part to Buster Posey’s 6th inning grand slam in Game 5 that propelled San Francisco to a 6-4 victory.
But when it came time for celebration, Buster just couldn’t find a friend. Somebody shake his hand. Please?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts