- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watch The Entire San Francisco Giants Team Ignore Buster Posey After Winning Game 5
The San Francisco Giants defeated the Cincinnati Reds in Game 5 of the NLDS yesterday, capping off a comeback in which they found themselves down 2-0 facing three straight games on the road. The Giants managed to pull it off, to Brian Wilson’s delight, thanks in large part to Buster Posey’s 6th inning grand slam in Game 5 that propelled San Francisco to a 6-4 victory.
But when it came time for celebration, Buster just couldn’t find a friend. Somebody shake his hand. Please?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ