- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Phillies’ Shane Victorino Blessed Us With One Of Baseball’s Best Bloopers In Memory
A close playoff baseball game as tension-filled as anything in sports. Suddenly the breaks and pauses that move us to create running gags like “Baseball is a Slow Game” become almost unbearably filled with anticipation and/or nervousness at what might happen. There are some things, though, that can break through the drama and leave onlookers in hysterics. One: wayward squirrels. Another: this.
Yes, Phillies outfielder Shane Victorino had some trouble with that ball, it led to a Cardinals run, and the delight (from everyone other than Phillies fans) was palpable. Because if the game keeps on going like it’s going at the time of this writing – the Cardinals leading by a single run – Victorino’s pratfall will be a critical moment in the game, and any comedic value will be of little consolation to Phillies backers. But come on, even they’d have to admit that was funny.
[h/t @dhm on the gif]
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?