- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Phillies’ Shane Victorino Blessed Us With One Of Baseball’s Best Bloopers In Memory
A close playoff baseball game as tension-filled as anything in sports. Suddenly the breaks and pauses that move us to create running gags like “Baseball is a Slow Game” become almost unbearably filled with anticipation and/or nervousness at what might happen. There are some things, though, that can break through the drama and leave onlookers in hysterics. One: wayward squirrels. Another: this.
Yes, Phillies outfielder Shane Victorino had some trouble with that ball, it led to a Cardinals run, and the delight (from everyone other than Phillies fans) was palpable. Because if the game keeps on going like it’s going at the time of this writing – the Cardinals leading by a single run – Victorino’s pratfall will be a critical moment in the game, and any comedic value will be of little consolation to Phillies backers. But come on, even they’d have to admit that was funny.
[h/t @dhm on the gif]
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead