- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Phillies’ Shane Victorino Blessed Us With One Of Baseball’s Best Bloopers In Memory
A close playoff baseball game as tension-filled as anything in sports. Suddenly the breaks and pauses that move us to create running gags like “Baseball is a Slow Game” become almost unbearably filled with anticipation and/or nervousness at what might happen. There are some things, though, that can break through the drama and leave onlookers in hysterics. One: wayward squirrels. Another: this.
Yes, Phillies outfielder Shane Victorino had some trouble with that ball, it led to a Cardinals run, and the delight (from everyone other than Phillies fans) was palpable. Because if the game keeps on going like it’s going at the time of this writing – the Cardinals leading by a single run – Victorino’s pratfall will be a critical moment in the game, and any comedic value will be of little consolation to Phillies backers. But come on, even they’d have to admit that was funny.
[h/t @dhm on the gif]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story