- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
‘Slick’ Rick Porcello Is Still Getting The Kinks Out In Spring Training
They say Tigers pitcher Rick Porcello is a groundball pitcher. That means that he induces a lot of groundballs against the batters he faces. Not this:
He ended up striking out B.J. Upton to end the inning, which would contradict our point about him needing time to work on his delivery if the batter wasn’t B.J. Upton.
Video grabbed by Jake O’Donnell via ESPN
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts