- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
‘Slick’ Rick Porcello Is Still Getting The Kinks Out In Spring Training
They say Tigers pitcher Rick Porcello is a groundball pitcher. That means that he induces a lot of groundballs against the batters he faces. Not this:
He ended up striking out B.J. Upton to end the inning, which would contradict our point about him needing time to work on his delivery if the batter wasn’t B.J. Upton.
Video grabbed by Jake O’Donnell via ESPN
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts