- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
‘Slick’ Rick Porcello Is Still Getting The Kinks Out In Spring Training
They say Tigers pitcher Rick Porcello is a groundball pitcher. That means that he induces a lot of groundballs against the batters he faces. Not this:
He ended up striking out B.J. Upton to end the inning, which would contradict our point about him needing time to work on his delivery if the batter wasn’t B.J. Upton.
Video grabbed by Jake O’Donnell via ESPN
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'