- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
So, Did James Taylor Actually Screw Up The National Anthem Last Night At Fenway Park?
Creative license, or mix up? Well, both possibilities have merit. Taylor — whom Carly Simon once famous wrote a song about how vain he was — has the chops and the nerve to remix “The Star Spangled Banner.” It actually sounded kind of cool, so if he was being “interesting” or whatever, it worked. Kudos.
Then there’s the fact that he was scheduled to sing “America the Beautiful” (the better of the two songs, obviously) during the seventh-inning stretch. Which he ended up doing. And no, he didn’t start it off by asking “Oh say, can you see?”
H/T to the kind people over at Fox News
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce