- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
So, Did James Taylor Actually Screw Up The National Anthem Last Night At Fenway Park?
Creative license, or mix up? Well, both possibilities have merit. Taylor — whom Carly Simon once famous wrote a song about how vain he was — has the chops and the nerve to remix “The Star Spangled Banner.” It actually sounded kind of cool, so if he was being “interesting” or whatever, it worked. Kudos.
Then there’s the fact that he was scheduled to sing “America the Beautiful” (the better of the two songs, obviously) during the seventh-inning stretch. Which he ended up doing. And no, he didn’t start it off by asking “Oh say, can you see?”
H/T to the kind people over at Fox News
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident