- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
So, Did James Taylor Actually Screw Up The National Anthem Last Night At Fenway Park?
Creative license, or mix up? Well, both possibilities have merit. Taylor — whom Carly Simon once famous wrote a song about how vain he was — has the chops and the nerve to remix “The Star Spangled Banner.” It actually sounded kind of cool, so if he was being “interesting” or whatever, it worked. Kudos.
Then there’s the fact that he was scheduled to sing “America the Beautiful” (the better of the two songs, obviously) during the seventh-inning stretch. Which he ended up doing. And no, he didn’t start it off by asking “Oh say, can you see?”
H/T to the kind people over at Fox News
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released