- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
So, Did James Taylor Actually Screw Up The National Anthem Last Night At Fenway Park?
Creative license, or mix up? Well, both possibilities have merit. Taylor — whom Carly Simon once famous wrote a song about how vain he was — has the chops and the nerve to remix “The Star Spangled Banner.” It actually sounded kind of cool, so if he was being “interesting” or whatever, it worked. Kudos.
Then there’s the fact that he was scheduled to sing “America the Beautiful” (the better of the two songs, obviously) during the seventh-inning stretch. Which he ended up doing. And no, he didn’t start it off by asking “Oh say, can you see?”
H/T to the kind people over at Fox News
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters