- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
So, Did James Taylor Actually Screw Up The National Anthem Last Night At Fenway Park?
Creative license, or mix up? Well, both possibilities have merit. Taylor — whom Carly Simon once famous wrote a song about how vain he was — has the chops and the nerve to remix “The Star Spangled Banner.” It actually sounded kind of cool, so if he was being “interesting” or whatever, it worked. Kudos.
Then there’s the fact that he was scheduled to sing “America the Beautiful” (the better of the two songs, obviously) during the seventh-inning stretch. Which he ended up doing. And no, he didn’t start it off by asking “Oh say, can you see?”
H/T to the kind people over at Fox News
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story