- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Some Hoser At The Blue Jays Game Caught Hunter Pence’s Bat Right Of Out Of The Air
It happened at the Rogers Centre on Tuesday night as the Giants’ Hunter Pence was facing knuckleballer R.A. Dickey, and there’s a recipe for disaster right there. The wild-swinging Pence lost his bat, which went rifling into the stands — a scary moment to be sure. But this dude calmly reaches up and snags the wood out of the air, then holding it up like a trophy. Beauty, eh.
Don’t mess with Canadians, especially when they’re drinking. Which they always are.
The Blue Jays won 10-6, sweeping the two-game series. Do they let you keep bats that fly into the stands? I hope so — dude deserves it.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through