- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Some Hoser At The Blue Jays Game Caught Hunter Pence’s Bat Right Of Out Of The Air
It happened at the Rogers Centre on Tuesday night as the Giants’ Hunter Pence was facing knuckleballer R.A. Dickey, and there’s a recipe for disaster right there. The wild-swinging Pence lost his bat, which went rifling into the stands — a scary moment to be sure. But this dude calmly reaches up and snags the wood out of the air, then holding it up like a trophy. Beauty, eh.
Don’t mess with Canadians, especially when they’re drinking. Which they always are.
The Blue Jays won 10-6, sweeping the two-game series. Do they let you keep bats that fly into the stands? I hope so — dude deserves it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts