- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Some Hoser At The Blue Jays Game Caught Hunter Pence’s Bat Right Of Out Of The Air
It happened at the Rogers Centre on Tuesday night as the Giants’ Hunter Pence was facing knuckleballer R.A. Dickey, and there’s a recipe for disaster right there. The wild-swinging Pence lost his bat, which went rifling into the stands — a scary moment to be sure. But this dude calmly reaches up and snags the wood out of the air, then holding it up like a trophy. Beauty, eh.
Don’t mess with Canadians, especially when they’re drinking. Which they always are.
The Blue Jays won 10-6, sweeping the two-game series. Do they let you keep bats that fly into the stands? I hope so — dude deserves it.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'