- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Some Hoser At The Blue Jays Game Caught Hunter Pence’s Bat Right Of Out Of The Air
It happened at the Rogers Centre on Tuesday night as the Giants’ Hunter Pence was facing knuckleballer R.A. Dickey, and there’s a recipe for disaster right there. The wild-swinging Pence lost his bat, which went rifling into the stands — a scary moment to be sure. But this dude calmly reaches up and snags the wood out of the air, then holding it up like a trophy. Beauty, eh.
Don’t mess with Canadians, especially when they’re drinking. Which they always are.
The Blue Jays won 10-6, sweeping the two-game series. Do they let you keep bats that fly into the stands? I hope so — dude deserves it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts