- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Something Stinks In The Tigers’ Dugout
Monday night’s Tigers-Rays game was a feast for the senses, with creepy sounds early in the game and something that didn’t smell right in the bottom of the ninth.
Noticing Magglio Ordoñez was clearly distressed by an odor, Fox Sports Detroit announcers Mario Impemba and Rod Allen were reduced to a pile of giggles:
But our favorite comment of the night comes from Matt Sussman, king of the Internet peanut gallery (and to whom we owe a h/t for this post):
@suss2hyphens: BREAKING: Wind in the Tigers dugout.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Detroit Tigers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts