- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Something Stinks In The Tigers’ Dugout
Monday night’s Tigers-Rays game was a feast for the senses, with creepy sounds early in the game and something that didn’t smell right in the bottom of the ninth.
Noticing Magglio Ordoñez was clearly distressed by an odor, Fox Sports Detroit announcers Mario Impemba and Rod Allen were reduced to a pile of giggles:
But our favorite comment of the night comes from Matt Sussman, king of the Internet peanut gallery (and to whom we owe a h/t for this post):
@suss2hyphens: BREAKING: Wind in the Tigers dugout.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Detroit Tigers
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story