- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Something Stinks In The Tigers’ Dugout
Monday night’s Tigers-Rays game was a feast for the senses, with creepy sounds early in the game and something that didn’t smell right in the bottom of the ninth.
Noticing Magglio Ordoñez was clearly distressed by an odor, Fox Sports Detroit announcers Mario Impemba and Rod Allen were reduced to a pile of giggles:
But our favorite comment of the night comes from Matt Sussman, king of the Internet peanut gallery (and to whom we owe a h/t for this post):
@suss2hyphens: BREAKING: Wind in the Tigers dugout.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Detroit Tigers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?