- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Something Stinks In The Tigers’ Dugout
Monday night’s Tigers-Rays game was a feast for the senses, with creepy sounds early in the game and something that didn’t smell right in the bottom of the ninth.
Noticing Magglio Ordoñez was clearly distressed by an odor, Fox Sports Detroit announcers Mario Impemba and Rod Allen were reduced to a pile of giggles:
But our favorite comment of the night comes from Matt Sussman, king of the Internet peanut gallery (and to whom we owe a h/t for this post):
@suss2hyphens: BREAKING: Wind in the Tigers dugout.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Detroit Tigers
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?