- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- As Crazy As It Sounds, The Jaguars Actually Have A Chance Of Making The Playoffs
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Sports Anchor Loses Mind On Air, Channels Inner Teenage Girl (Video)
What is an anchor to do when he’s faced with a slightly drab Mariners-Yankees highlight? Spice it up by channeling a Twitter-crazy female fan, of course!
When Ichiro accidentally knocks into a young lady spectator, Jay Onrait of
Fox Sports TSN decides it’s time for a little bit o’ the improv. Dubbing over the girl’s ecstatic reaction to being touched by Ichiro, he unleashes his inner Mystery Science Theater 3000.
According to Reddit, this is not the first time Onrait has done something like this. He and his running buddy, Dan O’Toole, bring the funny on a fairly consistent basis. From Reddit user JonEQuest:
When those two are together, magic happens. Last week for no reason They showed a picture of Rick Ross Without a shirt on for no reason. Shit like that makes my day worth getting up for.
Shirtless Rick Ross on a sports highlight show? Congratulations Jay Onrait, you are my new favorite sportscaster.
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Chargers Have The Best Receiver In The NFL
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"