- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Sports Anchor Loses Mind On Air, Channels Inner Teenage Girl (Video)
What is an anchor to do when he’s faced with a slightly drab Mariners-Yankees highlight? Spice it up by channeling a Twitter-crazy female fan, of course!
When Ichiro accidentally knocks into a young lady spectator, Jay Onrait of
Fox Sports TSN decides it’s time for a little bit o’ the improv. Dubbing over the girl’s ecstatic reaction to being touched by Ichiro, he unleashes his inner Mystery Science Theater 3000.
According to Reddit, this is not the first time Onrait has done something like this. He and his running buddy, Dan O’Toole, bring the funny on a fairly consistent basis. From Reddit user JonEQuest:
When those two are together, magic happens. Last week for no reason They showed a picture of Rick Ross Without a shirt on for no reason. Shit like that makes my day worth getting up for.
Shirtless Rick Ross on a sports highlight show? Congratulations Jay Onrait, you are my new favorite sportscaster.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers