- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Not Everyone Is Enjoying Stephen Colbert’s Takeover of @MLB
Comedy Central’s Stephen Colbert took over control of MLB’s Twitter feed last evening, and despite the trick leading to at least 300,000 new followers of @MLB, some people aren’t finding it so funny.
What follows is a sampling of complaints about Colbert’s takeover. Fire away, vocal minority:
@brentfolan: @MLB #Colbert how about you still upload all of the videos. #badjokes #canwegettherealmlbback
@shk66: Colbert taking over the @MLB account has been pointless and not entertaining.
@smit4118: I want my MLB back. @stephenathome needs to stick to politics and stay off @MLB #colbert
@gojetsgo1984: @MLB ur lucky i like baseball so much…im so close to unfollowing due to this #colbert stunt. #notfunny
@nictothek: @MLB booooooo #colbertsux
@CarlosGraves: @MLB excuse me, Mr. #Colbert, please gtfo.
@jdecotis10688: I really couldn’t care less that Stephen Colbert has taken over @MLB
@Waluigi_rulez: @MLB go away colbert. YOUR NOT FUNNY
@MissRachel6: Very bad idea RT @MLBFanCave If something seems funny with @MLB today, it’s because @StephenAtHome – Stephen Colbert – is running it.
@TwittinSports: Stephen Colbert has assumed control over @MLB for the next 24 hours. I’ll make sure to follow them again tomorrow.
@19Vic89: WTF!? Looks like I won’t be finding anything about MLB via twitter today. #Colbert
@Mike_Peters: Why must Stephen Colbert invade my twitter feed even when I don’t follow him… damn you @MLB
@makegood: I may be the only person alive who preferred the old @MLB. But kudos to the marketing hack who thought of this stunt. #colbert
Clearly not, @makegood… clearly not.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts