- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Astros Gave Up The Winning Run Today In The Most Astros Way Possible
“It looks like we’re going to extra innings … oh, the Bucs win it!”
I would say that the Astros found another way to lose tonight, but they’ve done this kind of thing before (see GIF below). The Pirates’ Travis Snider scored from third when Astros’ right fielder Jimmy Paredes collided with second baseman Jake Elmore and dropped this popup off the bat of Brandon Inge with two out in the 10th. Pittsburgh wins, 5-4.
Previously, on Foulups, Goofs and Bloopers:
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce