- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Astros Gave Up The Winning Run Today In The Most Astros Way Possible
“It looks like we’re going to extra innings … oh, the Bucs win it!”
I would say that the Astros found another way to lose tonight, but they’ve done this kind of thing before (see GIF below). The Pirates’ Travis Snider scored from third when Astros’ right fielder Jimmy Paredes collided with second baseman Jake Elmore and dropped this popup off the bat of Brandon Inge with two out in the 10th. Pittsburgh wins, 5-4.
Previously, on Foulups, Goofs and Bloopers:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts