- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Braves Bullpen Was Hilariously Unkind To This Grounder-Booting Ball Boy
We all make mistakes at work — and when we do, we hope that nobody saw us. This young Tampa Bay Rays ball boy was not so lucky, and after letting a foul ball grounder slip right through his legs, the Braves bullpen let him have it, complete with sunflower seeds to the face.
And it wasn’t just the bullpen. Everyone on the sideline, from adults to children, let this kid hear it. Is waving your fingers in the air the universal sign for “You booted a grounder” or something?
I don’t know why, but the announcer saying “SEEDS” turns this from quasi-sad (“Aw, look at how embarrassed he is…”) to damn funny (“Yup… those are seeds.”) in a hot second.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy