- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Braves Bullpen Was Hilariously Unkind To This Grounder-Booting Ball Boy
We all make mistakes at work — and when we do, we hope that nobody saw us. This young Tampa Bay Rays ball boy was not so lucky, and after letting a foul ball grounder slip right through his legs, the Braves bullpen let him have it, complete with sunflower seeds to the face.
And it wasn’t just the bullpen. Everyone on the sideline, from adults to children, let this kid hear it. Is waving your fingers in the air the universal sign for “You booted a grounder” or something?
I don’t know why, but the announcer saying “SEEDS” turns this from quasi-sad (“Aw, look at how embarrassed he is…”) to damn funny (“Yup… those are seeds.”) in a hot second.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier