- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Braves Bullpen Was Hilariously Unkind To This Grounder-Booting Ball Boy
We all make mistakes at work — and when we do, we hope that nobody saw us. This young Tampa Bay Rays ball boy was not so lucky, and after letting a foul ball grounder slip right through his legs, the Braves bullpen let him have it, complete with sunflower seeds to the face.
And it wasn’t just the bullpen. Everyone on the sideline, from adults to children, let this kid hear it. Is waving your fingers in the air the universal sign for “You booted a grounder” or something?
I don’t know why, but the announcer saying “SEEDS” turns this from quasi-sad (“Aw, look at how embarrassed he is…”) to damn funny (“Yup… those are seeds.”) in a hot second.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- See Inside David and Victoria Beckham's Closet