- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Braves Bullpen Was Hilariously Unkind To This Grounder-Booting Ball Boy
We all make mistakes at work — and when we do, we hope that nobody saw us. This young Tampa Bay Rays ball boy was not so lucky, and after letting a foul ball grounder slip right through his legs, the Braves bullpen let him have it, complete with sunflower seeds to the face.
And it wasn’t just the bullpen. Everyone on the sideline, from adults to children, let this kid hear it. Is waving your fingers in the air the universal sign for “You booted a grounder” or something?
I don’t know why, but the announcer saying “SEEDS” turns this from quasi-sad (“Aw, look at how embarrassed he is…”) to damn funny (“Yup… those are seeds.”) in a hot second.
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil