- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Cleveland Indians Trolled
Fausto Carmona Roberto Hernandez Heredia By Giving Him Three Birthday Cakes
As you may remember, Cleveland Indians pitcher Fausto Carmona, 28, was discovered to be, well, not Fausto Carmona, 28. Really, he’s Roberto Hernandez Heredia, 31. After being arrested for using a fake identity by Dominican police, Hernandez will serve a three-week suspension handed down by MLB. On the bright side, he now has a U.S. visa.
His Cleveland Indians teammates didn’t pass up the opportunity to troll, however, and decided to make up for lost time by presenting Hernandez/Carmona with three birthday cakes when he returned to the team today.
Hernandez/Carmona allegedly turns 32 on August 20th, nine days after he’s eligible to play again. MLB officials have been put on notice that Carmona/Hernandez is preparing to skip the last three days of his suspension.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story