- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Cleveland Indians Trolled
Fausto Carmona Roberto Hernandez Heredia By Giving Him Three Birthday Cakes
As you may remember, Cleveland Indians pitcher Fausto Carmona, 28, was discovered to be, well, not Fausto Carmona, 28. Really, he’s Roberto Hernandez Heredia, 31. After being arrested for using a fake identity by Dominican police, Hernandez will serve a three-week suspension handed down by MLB. On the bright side, he now has a U.S. visa.
His Cleveland Indians teammates didn’t pass up the opportunity to troll, however, and decided to make up for lost time by presenting Hernandez/Carmona with three birthday cakes when he returned to the team today.
Hernandez/Carmona allegedly turns 32 on August 20th, nine days after he’s eligible to play again. MLB officials have been put on notice that Carmona/Hernandez is preparing to skip the last three days of his suspension.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts