- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: Jay Bruce Single-Handedly Saved The Reds With Both His Bat And His Glove
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Jay Bruce did serious work in right field to rob a home run, then went up to the plate and hit one far enough that no one could catch it. Genius!
Your Daily Yam.
The Pirates were already up 1-0 when Andrew McCutchen hit a shot to right field. Thankfully for the Reds, they have Jay Bruce, who went up and robbed the baseball gods of a homer. He repaid the debt, however, by crushing one himself in the bottom of the ninth. The game went into extras at 1-1, and the Reds went on to win in 13.
The Reds better buy Jay Bruce a beer.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Blackhawks took Game 4 from the Bruins after yet another overtime period; the Dodgers and Yankees split their double-header 6-4, 6-0.
What’s On Tap Today?
Oh, you know, just Game 7 of the NBA Finals at 9 p.m. ET. No biggie.
It’s Thursday. Enjoy it while it lasts.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story