- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Daily Yam: Matt Kemp Saved The Game With His Glove, Beat Up A Wall Just Because
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Matt Kemp gave us the closest thing you’ll get to a walk-off defensive play, saving what would surely have been a two-run double in the 9th inning.
Your Daily Yam.
The Giants had a tying run in scoring position, as well as another runner on first, when Marco Scutaro hit a long fly to dead center. Kemp, fresh off the disabled list, needed to make a play to secure the win. And so:
Yeah, fuck that wall, too!
What Else Happened Last Night?
Ichiro Suzuki walked the Yankees off with his bat, beating the Rangers 4-3; the Pirates bashed the Mariners 9-4 in Seattle; the Red Sox had 20 hits in beating the Rockies 11-4.
What’s On Tap Today?
Wimbledon second round action all day on ESPN; a ton of baseball.
It’s Wednesday. Go wild.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- The Best Shots From Pacquiao Vs. Rios