- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Daily Yam: Matt Kemp Saved The Game With His Glove, Beat Up A Wall Just Because
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Matt Kemp gave us the closest thing you’ll get to a walk-off defensive play, saving what would surely have been a two-run double in the 9th inning.
Your Daily Yam.
The Giants had a tying run in scoring position, as well as another runner on first, when Marco Scutaro hit a long fly to dead center. Kemp, fresh off the disabled list, needed to make a play to secure the win. And so:
Yeah, fuck that wall, too!
What Else Happened Last Night?
Ichiro Suzuki walked the Yankees off with his bat, beating the Rangers 4-3; the Pirates bashed the Mariners 9-4 in Seattle; the Red Sox had 20 hits in beating the Rockies 11-4.
What’s On Tap Today?
Wimbledon second round action all day on ESPN; a ton of baseball.
It’s Wednesday. Go wild.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'