- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Daily Yam: This Royals Fan Made A Clutch Grab — Of A Human Being
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Royals third baseman Mike Moustakas almost had a bad time, but one of his trusty fans saved him from going head first over the rail.
Your Daily Yam.
In terms of athleticism, this catch doesn’t rank very high. But in terms of actual importance — like, what would have happened had the fan not been there — it’s pretty clutch.
And then he went back to drinking his beer. All in a day’s work.
What Else Happened Last Night?
Bryce Harper walked the Nats off against the Pirates with a two-run homer; Reds beat the Dodgers 5-2; Yanks earned a split with the Rangers, winning 2-0.
What’s On Tap For Today?
Every MLB team is in action. The best game looks like Red Sox-Orioles at 7:05 p.m. ET
It’s Friday. !!!.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts