- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: This Royals Fan Made A Clutch Grab — Of A Human Being
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Royals third baseman Mike Moustakas almost had a bad time, but one of his trusty fans saved him from going head first over the rail.
Your Daily Yam.
In terms of athleticism, this catch doesn’t rank very high. But in terms of actual importance — like, what would have happened had the fan not been there — it’s pretty clutch.
And then he went back to drinking his beer. All in a day’s work.
What Else Happened Last Night?
Bryce Harper walked the Nats off against the Pirates with a two-run homer; Reds beat the Dodgers 5-2; Yanks earned a split with the Rangers, winning 2-0.
What’s On Tap For Today?
Every MLB team is in action. The best game looks like Red Sox-Orioles at 7:05 p.m. ET
It’s Friday. !!!.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside