- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: This Royals Fan Made A Clutch Grab — Of A Human Being
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Royals third baseman Mike Moustakas almost had a bad time, but one of his trusty fans saved him from going head first over the rail.
Your Daily Yam.
In terms of athleticism, this catch doesn’t rank very high. But in terms of actual importance — like, what would have happened had the fan not been there — it’s pretty clutch.
And then he went back to drinking his beer. All in a day’s work.
What Else Happened Last Night?
Bryce Harper walked the Nats off against the Pirates with a two-run homer; Reds beat the Dodgers 5-2; Yanks earned a split with the Rangers, winning 2-0.
What’s On Tap For Today?
Every MLB team is in action. The best game looks like Red Sox-Orioles at 7:05 p.m. ET
It’s Friday. !!!.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story