- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Daily Yam: This Royals Fan Made A Clutch Grab — Of A Human Being
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Royals third baseman Mike Moustakas almost had a bad time, but one of his trusty fans saved him from going head first over the rail.
Your Daily Yam.
In terms of athleticism, this catch doesn’t rank very high. But in terms of actual importance — like, what would have happened had the fan not been there — it’s pretty clutch.
And then he went back to drinking his beer. All in a day’s work.
What Else Happened Last Night?
Bryce Harper walked the Nats off against the Pirates with a two-run homer; Reds beat the Dodgers 5-2; Yanks earned a split with the Rangers, winning 2-0.
What’s On Tap For Today?
Every MLB team is in action. The best game looks like Red Sox-Orioles at 7:05 p.m. ET
It’s Friday. !!!.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers