- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Daily Yam: Jonathan Villar Steals Home, Is The Only Good Thing About The Astros
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment and what to look forward to today. Yesterday, Jonathan Villar proved once again that he’s very good at running fast, this time by stealing home plate.
Your Daily Yam.
This isn’t the first time Astros rookie Villar has graced The Daily Yam. To be fair, this one had as much to do with a sleepy pitcher as a speedy runner:
And the Astros still lost, 4-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Cards-Pirates at 7:00 p.m. ET; D-Backs-Rays at 7:10 p.m. ET; Yankees-Dodgers at 10:10 p.m. ET.
It’s Wednesday. Whew.
- Filed Under:
- jonathan villar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts