- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Daily Yam: Jonathan Villar Steals Home, Is The Only Good Thing About The Astros
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment and what to look forward to today. Yesterday, Jonathan Villar proved once again that he’s very good at running fast, this time by stealing home plate.
Your Daily Yam.
This isn’t the first time Astros rookie Villar has graced The Daily Yam. To be fair, this one had as much to do with a sleepy pitcher as a speedy runner:
And the Astros still lost, 4-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Cards-Pirates at 7:00 p.m. ET; D-Backs-Rays at 7:10 p.m. ET; Yankees-Dodgers at 10:10 p.m. ET.
It’s Wednesday. Whew.
- Filed Under:
- jonathan villar
- Photo Gallery: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Top 10 Underclassmen in College Football
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind