- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: Jonathan Villar Steals Home, Is The Only Good Thing About The Astros
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment and what to look forward to today. Yesterday, Jonathan Villar proved once again that he’s very good at running fast, this time by stealing home plate.
Your Daily Yam.
This isn’t the first time Astros rookie Villar has graced The Daily Yam. To be fair, this one had as much to do with a sleepy pitcher as a speedy runner:
And the Astros still lost, 4-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Cards-Pirates at 7:00 p.m. ET; D-Backs-Rays at 7:10 p.m. ET; Yankees-Dodgers at 10:10 p.m. ET.
It’s Wednesday. Whew.
- Filed Under:
- jonathan villar
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.