- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Daily Yam: Jonathan Villar Steals Home, Is The Only Good Thing About The Astros
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment and what to look forward to today. Yesterday, Jonathan Villar proved once again that he’s very good at running fast, this time by stealing home plate.
Your Daily Yam.
This isn’t the first time Astros rookie Villar has graced The Daily Yam. To be fair, this one had as much to do with a sleepy pitcher as a speedy runner:
And the Astros still lost, 4-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Cards-Pirates at 7:00 p.m. ET; D-Backs-Rays at 7:10 p.m. ET; Yankees-Dodgers at 10:10 p.m. ET.
It’s Wednesday. Whew.
- Filed Under:
- jonathan villar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts