- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Daily Yam: Watch Aaron Hicks Go Face First Into The Wall To Save The Game
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Yesterday, Twins center fielder Aaron Hicks made the most uncomfortable-looking game-saving extra-innings catch you’re likely to ever see.
Your Daily Yam.
I don’t think he meant to go face-first into the wall, but he did, and for that, we thank him.
The Rays still won in 13 innings, 4-3. Oh well.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Yankees broke out against the Royals 8-1; the Pirates avoided a sweep against the As with a 5-0 shutout; the Dodgers needed 14 innings to beat the D-Backs 7-5.
What’s On Tap Today?
Derek Jeter returns to the diamond at 1:05 p.m. ET against the Royals; Reds-Braves at 7:05 p.m. ET; Rangers-Orioles at 7:05 p.m. ET should also be good.
It’s Thursday. Go nuts.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts