- 4 Fantasy Football Apps To Help You Draft a Championship Team
- Chargers Announcer Makes Anti-Semitic Joke, Goes Bye-Bye For One Game
- Sports Illustrated Is Obsessed With NFC Quarterbacks
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Daily Yam: Watch Aaron Hicks Go Face First Into The Wall To Save The Game
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Yesterday, Twins center fielder Aaron Hicks made the most uncomfortable-looking game-saving extra-innings catch you’re likely to ever see.
Your Daily Yam.
I don’t think he meant to go face-first into the wall, but he did, and for that, we thank him.
The Rays still won in 13 innings, 4-3. Oh well.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Yankees broke out against the Royals 8-1; the Pirates avoided a sweep against the As with a 5-0 shutout; the Dodgers needed 14 innings to beat the D-Backs 7-5.
What’s On Tap Today?
Derek Jeter returns to the diamond at 1:05 p.m. ET against the Royals; Reds-Braves at 7:05 p.m. ET; Rangers-Orioles at 7:05 p.m. ET should also be good.
It’s Thursday. Go nuts.
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job