- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Daily Yam: Watch Aaron Hicks Go Face First Into The Wall To Save The Game
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Yesterday, Twins center fielder Aaron Hicks made the most uncomfortable-looking game-saving extra-innings catch you’re likely to ever see.
Your Daily Yam.
I don’t think he meant to go face-first into the wall, but he did, and for that, we thank him.
The Rays still won in 13 innings, 4-3. Oh well.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Yankees broke out against the Royals 8-1; the Pirates avoided a sweep against the As with a 5-0 shutout; the Dodgers needed 14 innings to beat the D-Backs 7-5.
What’s On Tap Today?
Derek Jeter returns to the diamond at 1:05 p.m. ET against the Royals; Reds-Braves at 7:05 p.m. ET; Rangers-Orioles at 7:05 p.m. ET should also be good.
It’s Thursday. Go nuts.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?