- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Daily Yam: Watch Aaron Hicks Go Face First Into The Wall To Save The Game
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Yesterday, Twins center fielder Aaron Hicks made the most uncomfortable-looking game-saving extra-innings catch you’re likely to ever see.
Your Daily Yam.
I don’t think he meant to go face-first into the wall, but he did, and for that, we thank him.
The Rays still won in 13 innings, 4-3. Oh well.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Yankees broke out against the Royals 8-1; the Pirates avoided a sweep against the As with a 5-0 shutout; the Dodgers needed 14 innings to beat the D-Backs 7-5.
What’s On Tap Today?
Derek Jeter returns to the diamond at 1:05 p.m. ET against the Royals; Reds-Braves at 7:05 p.m. ET; Rangers-Orioles at 7:05 p.m. ET should also be good.
It’s Thursday. Go nuts.
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- Miguel Cotto to Face Sergio Martinez?
- Holly Holm's Team Wants Six Figures To Fight Ronda Rousey