- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Daily Yam: Watch Aaron Hicks Go Face First Into The Wall To Save The Game
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Yesterday, Twins center fielder Aaron Hicks made the most uncomfortable-looking game-saving extra-innings catch you’re likely to ever see.
Your Daily Yam.
I don’t think he meant to go face-first into the wall, but he did, and for that, we thank him.
The Rays still won in 13 innings, 4-3. Oh well.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Yankees broke out against the Royals 8-1; the Pirates avoided a sweep against the As with a 5-0 shutout; the Dodgers needed 14 innings to beat the D-Backs 7-5.
What’s On Tap Today?
Derek Jeter returns to the diamond at 1:05 p.m. ET against the Royals; Reds-Braves at 7:05 p.m. ET; Rangers-Orioles at 7:05 p.m. ET should also be good.
It’s Thursday. Go nuts.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts