- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Daily Yam: Yu Darvish Averaged Two Strikeouts An Inning Last Night — Here Are All Of His K’s
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment and what to look forward to today. Last night, the Rangers’ Yu Darvish pitched out of his mind, striking out 14 Diamondbacks over just 7 innings. Interestingly, he seemed to do it in two waves — the first half was mostly swinging strikeouts, the second half mostly looking.
Your Daily Yam.
It’s not like dominating the D-Backs should be worth a trophy, but 14 strikeouts against MLB professionals is still 14 strikeouts against… MLB professionals.
That tied a career high for Darvish, and, not surprisingly, the Rangers cruised 7-1.
What’s On Tap Today?
The day’s best baseball game goes to Cards-Reds at 7:10 p.m. ET; the Sky play the Mystics at 8:30 p.m. ET, if you’re into that.
It’s Friday. GOOOOOOAL.
- Filed Under:
- The Daily Yam
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee