- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: Yu Darvish Averaged Two Strikeouts An Inning Last Night — Here Are All Of His K’s
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment and what to look forward to today. Last night, the Rangers’ Yu Darvish pitched out of his mind, striking out 14 Diamondbacks over just 7 innings. Interestingly, he seemed to do it in two waves — the first half was mostly swinging strikeouts, the second half mostly looking.
Your Daily Yam.
It’s not like dominating the D-Backs should be worth a trophy, but 14 strikeouts against MLB professionals is still 14 strikeouts against… MLB professionals.
That tied a career high for Darvish, and, not surprisingly, the Rangers cruised 7-1.
What’s On Tap Today?
The day’s best baseball game goes to Cards-Reds at 7:10 p.m. ET; the Sky play the Mystics at 8:30 p.m. ET, if you’re into that.
It’s Friday. GOOOOOOAL.
- Filed Under:
- The Daily Yam
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story