- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Daily Yam: Yu Darvish Averaged Two Strikeouts An Inning Last Night — Here Are All Of His K’s
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment and what to look forward to today. Last night, the Rangers’ Yu Darvish pitched out of his mind, striking out 14 Diamondbacks over just 7 innings. Interestingly, he seemed to do it in two waves — the first half was mostly swinging strikeouts, the second half mostly looking.
Your Daily Yam.
It’s not like dominating the D-Backs should be worth a trophy, but 14 strikeouts against MLB professionals is still 14 strikeouts against… MLB professionals.
That tied a career high for Darvish, and, not surprisingly, the Rangers cruised 7-1.
What’s On Tap Today?
The day’s best baseball game goes to Cards-Reds at 7:10 p.m. ET; the Sky play the Mystics at 8:30 p.m. ET, if you’re into that.
It’s Friday. GOOOOOOAL.
- Filed Under:
- The Daily Yam
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team