- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Daily Yam: Yu Darvish Averaged Two Strikeouts An Inning Last Night — Here Are All Of His K’s
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment and what to look forward to today. Last night, the Rangers’ Yu Darvish pitched out of his mind, striking out 14 Diamondbacks over just 7 innings. Interestingly, he seemed to do it in two waves — the first half was mostly swinging strikeouts, the second half mostly looking.
Your Daily Yam.
It’s not like dominating the D-Backs should be worth a trophy, but 14 strikeouts against MLB professionals is still 14 strikeouts against… MLB professionals.
That tied a career high for Darvish, and, not surprisingly, the Rangers cruised 7-1.
What’s On Tap Today?
The day’s best baseball game goes to Cards-Reds at 7:10 p.m. ET; the Sky play the Mystics at 8:30 p.m. ET, if you’re into that.
It’s Friday. GOOOOOOAL.
- Filed Under:
- The Daily Yam
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams