- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The FCC Live-Tweeted The Phillies/Giants Game. Wait, What?
The ongoing spat between Fox and Cablevision has caused numerous TV viewers, most notably those in Philadelphia, from viewing the National League Championship Series, which is being broadcast by Fox.
This was apparently enough for the FCC to tweet out a few links on the dispute, most notably a two-page PDF breaking down their viewing options (the cliff’s notes version would read: “Get an antenna”), before tweeting full-blown game updates, such as this one.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams