- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The FCC Live-Tweeted The Phillies/Giants Game. Wait, What?
The ongoing spat between Fox and Cablevision has caused numerous TV viewers, most notably those in Philadelphia, from viewing the National League Championship Series, which is being broadcast by Fox.
This was apparently enough for the FCC to tweet out a few links on the dispute, most notably a two-page PDF breaking down their viewing options (the cliff’s notes version would read: “Get an antenna”), before tweeting full-blown game updates, such as this one.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut