- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The FCC Live-Tweeted The Phillies/Giants Game. Wait, What?
The ongoing spat between Fox and Cablevision has caused numerous TV viewers, most notably those in Philadelphia, from viewing the National League Championship Series, which is being broadcast by Fox.
This was apparently enough for the FCC to tweet out a few links on the dispute, most notably a two-page PDF breaking down their viewing options (the cliff’s notes version would read: “Get an antenna”), before tweeting full-blown game updates, such as this one.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts