- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The FCC Live-Tweeted The Phillies/Giants Game. Wait, What?
The ongoing spat between Fox and Cablevision has caused numerous TV viewers, most notably those in Philadelphia, from viewing the National League Championship Series, which is being broadcast by Fox.
This was apparently enough for the FCC to tweet out a few links on the dispute, most notably a two-page PDF breaking down their viewing options (the cliff’s notes version would read: “Get an antenna”), before tweeting full-blown game updates, such as this one.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts