- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The FCC Live-Tweeted The Phillies/Giants Game. Wait, What?
The ongoing spat between Fox and Cablevision has caused numerous TV viewers, most notably those in Philadelphia, from viewing the National League Championship Series, which is being broadcast by Fox.
This was apparently enough for the FCC to tweet out a few links on the dispute, most notably a two-page PDF breaking down their viewing options (the cliff’s notes version would read: “Get an antenna”), before tweeting full-blown game updates, such as this one.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts