- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Horror … Astros Fan Turns In Worst Ceremonial First Pitch Of All Time
Hey, replace your divots! What makes this the worst ceremonial first pitch of all time is that, unlike the one by 50 Cent earlier this season, this one was not on purpose. An Astros fan won the right to throw the pitch on Tuesday night, and uncorked this stinker. Somehow a consolation hug from Orbit only makes it worse.
So until someone actually throws the ball into their own mouth, swallowing it, this is the worst of all time.
The Astros beat the A’s, 4-2. They still have a chance to lose 100 games for the fourth season in a row, but it’s going to be tough. They only need seven wins in their final 29 games to avoid it.
- Filed Under:
- Astros First Pitch
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy