- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Horror … Astros Fan Turns In Worst Ceremonial First Pitch Of All Time
Hey, replace your divots! What makes this the worst ceremonial first pitch of all time is that, unlike the one by 50 Cent earlier this season, this one was not on purpose. An Astros fan won the right to throw the pitch on Tuesday night, and uncorked this stinker. Somehow a consolation hug from Orbit only makes it worse.
So until someone actually throws the ball into their own mouth, swallowing it, this is the worst of all time.
The Astros beat the A’s, 4-2. They still have a chance to lose 100 games for the fourth season in a row, but it’s going to be tough. They only need seven wins in their final 29 games to avoid it.
- Filed Under:
- Astros First Pitch
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts