- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Indians’ Travis Hafner Hit A Walkoff Grand Slam…And Boy, Did Tom Hamilton Get Excited
Also sent into a frenzy was longtime Indians radio play-by-play announcer Tom Hamilton, whose incredulous screams nearly overmodulated every transmitter on the Indians Radio Network:
It was the second walkoff slam for the Tribe this season, after Carlos Santana’s April 29th shot:
Hafner’s shot was the Indians’ first one-run win on a walkoff slam in 38 years.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts