- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Indians’ Travis Hafner Hit A Walkoff Grand Slam…And Boy, Did Tom Hamilton Get Excited
Also sent into a frenzy was longtime Indians radio play-by-play announcer Tom Hamilton, whose incredulous screams nearly overmodulated every transmitter on the Indians Radio Network:
It was the second walkoff slam for the Tribe this season, after Carlos Santana’s April 29th shot:
Hafner’s shot was the Indians’ first one-run win on a walkoff slam in 38 years.
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul