- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Minnesota Twins Put On The Most Successful Bobblehead Promotion We’ve Ever Seen
Well, this has got to be unprecedented: a completely absurd bobblehead promotion that actually worked.
Monday morning, the Minnesota Twins‘ official website began selling a limited edition collection of 25 bobblehead dolls representing every player from the 1991 World Series team.
There were 1,000 sets available at $391 apiece, and they sold out — almost immediately. The net proceeds from the $391,000 promotion will be donated to the team’s community fund.
We can’t imagine any socially competent individual wanting all 25 bobbleheads displayed on their mantlepiece — even if the dolls are representative of World Series-caliber players — but then again, who are we to be arbiters of taste?
[h/t Keith, via HardballTalk]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce