- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Minnesota Twins Put On The Most Successful Bobblehead Promotion We’ve Ever Seen
Well, this has got to be unprecedented: a completely absurd bobblehead promotion that actually worked.
Monday morning, the Minnesota Twins‘ official website began selling a limited edition collection of 25 bobblehead dolls representing every player from the 1991 World Series team.
There were 1,000 sets available at $391 apiece, and they sold out — almost immediately. The net proceeds from the $391,000 promotion will be donated to the team’s community fund.
We can’t imagine any socially competent individual wanting all 25 bobbleheads displayed on their mantlepiece — even if the dolls are representative of World Series-caliber players — but then again, who are we to be arbiters of taste?
[h/t Keith, via HardballTalk]
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'