- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Nationals Are Out Of The Playoffs, But Don’t Tell Them That
It’s bad enough that the Washington Nationals were eliminated from the MLB Playoffs in heartbreaking fashion. But sending your own fans an email about buying tickets to a World Series you won’t be playing in? That is just cruel.
Sadly, that’s exactly what the Nationals did this morning, sending their season ticket-holders the following email mere hours after giving up four runs in the ninth inning to lose their ALDS series against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Just when you thought there was no way to top leaving ace pitcher Stephen Strasburg off the playoff roster and getting eliminated in the first round, the Nats go and do something like this and risk completely and irrevocably alienating their entire fan base. Well done, Washington. Well done.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?