- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Nationals Are Out Of The Playoffs, But Don’t Tell Them That
It’s bad enough that the Washington Nationals were eliminated from the MLB Playoffs in heartbreaking fashion. But sending your own fans an email about buying tickets to a World Series you won’t be playing in? That is just cruel.
Sadly, that’s exactly what the Nationals did this morning, sending their season ticket-holders the following email mere hours after giving up four runs in the ninth inning to lose their ALDS series against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Just when you thought there was no way to top leaving ace pitcher Stephen Strasburg off the playoff roster and getting eliminated in the first round, the Nats go and do something like this and risk completely and irrevocably alienating their entire fan base. Well done, Washington. Well done.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success