- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Nationals Are Out Of The Playoffs, But Don’t Tell Them That
It’s bad enough that the Washington Nationals were eliminated from the MLB Playoffs in heartbreaking fashion. But sending your own fans an email about buying tickets to a World Series you won’t be playing in? That is just cruel.
Sadly, that’s exactly what the Nationals did this morning, sending their season ticket-holders the following email mere hours after giving up four runs in the ninth inning to lose their ALDS series against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Just when you thought there was no way to top leaving ace pitcher Stephen Strasburg off the playoff roster and getting eliminated in the first round, the Nats go and do something like this and risk completely and irrevocably alienating their entire fan base. Well done, Washington. Well done.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World