- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Nationals Literally Took The Phillies’ Crowd Out Of The Game With This Home Run
Baseball is the most dangerous sporting event you’ll ever attend. It draws you into a false sense of secuirity with its slow pace and overweight players. Then, just when you get comfortable, a missile is flying straight at you.
For this Phillies fan, an Anthony Rendon home run turned into a rocket locked onto his head. Thankfully, the fan was ok according to an eyewitness account. He even came back finished the game:
— Christian Tintle (@chalkoutlines) July 11, 2013
All further hits into the stands at Citizens Bank Park should be directed at the Phillie Phanatic. This thing is the worst mascot in Baseball because it doesn’t represent anything. It’s not even from Philadelphia. According to its Wikipedia page, it’s originally from the Galápagos Islands.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real