- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Random White Guy Convinces China He's Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
- The Muhammad Ali Vs. Michael Jordan Rap Battle
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Nationals Literally Took The Phillies’ Crowd Out Of The Game With This Home Run
Baseball is the most dangerous sporting event you’ll ever attend. It draws you into a false sense of secuirity with its slow pace and overweight players. Then, just when you get comfortable, a missile is flying straight at you.
For this Phillies fan, an Anthony Rendon home run turned into a rocket locked onto his head. Thankfully, the fan was ok according to an eyewitness account. He even came back finished the game:
— Christian Tintle (@chalkoutlines) July 11, 2013
All further hits into the stands at Citizens Bank Park should be directed at the Phillie Phanatic. This thing is the worst mascot in Baseball because it doesn’t represent anything. It’s not even from Philadelphia. According to its Wikipedia page, it’s originally from the Galápagos Islands.
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?