- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Nationals Literally Took The Phillies’ Crowd Out Of The Game With This Home Run
Baseball is the most dangerous sporting event you’ll ever attend. It draws you into a false sense of secuirity with its slow pace and overweight players. Then, just when you get comfortable, a missile is flying straight at you.
For this Phillies fan, an Anthony Rendon home run turned into a rocket locked onto his head. Thankfully, the fan was ok according to an eyewitness account. He even came back finished the game:
— Christian Tintle (@chalkoutlines) July 11, 2013
All further hits into the stands at Citizens Bank Park should be directed at the Phillie Phanatic. This thing is the worst mascot in Baseball because it doesn’t represent anything. It’s not even from Philadelphia. According to its Wikipedia page, it’s originally from the Galápagos Islands.
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt