- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Nationals Literally Took The Phillies’ Crowd Out Of The Game With This Home Run
Baseball is the most dangerous sporting event you’ll ever attend. It draws you into a false sense of secuirity with its slow pace and overweight players. Then, just when you get comfortable, a missile is flying straight at you.
For this Phillies fan, an Anthony Rendon home run turned into a rocket locked onto his head. Thankfully, the fan was ok according to an eyewitness account. He even came back finished the game:
— Christian Tintle (@chalkoutlines) July 11, 2013
All further hits into the stands at Citizens Bank Park should be directed at the Phillie Phanatic. This thing is the worst mascot in Baseball because it doesn’t represent anything. It’s not even from Philadelphia. According to its Wikipedia page, it’s originally from the Galápagos Islands.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts