- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Pat Mayo Hour: Are Josh Hamilton, Ryan Braun, And Jered Weaver Undervalued?
Pat Mayo (@ThePME), Garion Thorne (@GarionThorne) & Tim Anderson (@TimAnderson87) try to figure out if Josh Hamilton, Ryan Braun and Jered Weaver are undervalued in Fantasy Baseball drafts and what is the proper price to spend on each in an auction. They also discuss the depth at second base, whether Jason Kipnis and Dustin Pedroia are worthy of being taken so highly in drafts and if Francisco Liriano can replicate his dominant 2013 again this year…
More from Mayo…
Transactions – Outfielders, Catchers, Corner Infielders, Closers, Starting Pitchers
Podcasts - Masahiro Tanaka’s Fantasy Value, Top 15 Fantasy Players
Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, OF, SP, RP
Sleepers - OF, 2B, SP, RP
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts