- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Reds Will Not Be Wearing This Hat In Support Of Kentucky Today, Sadly
So the Reds tweeted on Saturday that they would be “going with” blue hats today against the Mets, in honort of Kentucky making it to the NCAA Tourney championship game. Cool? Yes, but …
Not happening, according to a followup tweet.
— Chris Fisher (@ChrisFisher247) April 6, 2014
While we are happy to see a team from #RedsCountry make it to the national championship game, we are wearing our red caps today.
— Reds (@Reds) April 6, 2014
- Filed Under:
- cincinnati reds
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts