- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Reds Will Not Be Wearing This Hat In Support Of Kentucky Today, Sadly
So the Reds tweeted on Saturday that they would be “going with” blue hats today against the Mets, in honort of Kentucky making it to the NCAA Tourney championship game. Cool? Yes, but …
Not happening, according to a followup tweet.
— Chris Fisher (@ChrisFisher247) April 6, 2014
While we are happy to see a team from #RedsCountry make it to the national championship game, we are wearing our red caps today.
— Reds (@Reds) April 6, 2014
- Filed Under:
- cincinnati reds
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row