- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Reds Will Not Be Wearing This Hat In Support Of Kentucky Today, Sadly
So the Reds tweeted on Saturday that they would be “going with” blue hats today against the Mets, in honort of Kentucky making it to the NCAA Tourney championship game. Cool? Yes, but …
Not happening, according to a followup tweet.
— Chris Fisher (@ChrisFisher247) April 6, 2014
While we are happy to see a team from #RedsCountry make it to the national championship game, we are wearing our red caps today.
— Reds (@Reds) April 6, 2014
- Filed Under:
- cincinnati reds
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'