- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Reds Will Not Be Wearing This Hat In Support Of Kentucky Today, Sadly
So the Reds tweeted on Saturday that they would be “going with” blue hats today against the Mets, in honort of Kentucky making it to the NCAA Tourney championship game. Cool? Yes, but …
Not happening, according to a followup tweet.
— Chris Fisher (@ChrisFisher247) April 6, 2014
While we are happy to see a team from #RedsCountry make it to the national championship game, we are wearing our red caps today.
— Reds (@Reds) April 6, 2014
- Filed Under:
- cincinnati reds
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy