- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Top 10 Weirdest Things To Appear In McCovey Cove
When AT&T Park opened in 2000, McCovey Cove was more or less uncharted waters — used only for shuttle boats from the Oakland side of the Bay and an occasional brave kayaker in search of home run treasure. But with each passing season the small inlet played host to more and more traffic, and that stuff got more and more weird.
Fast forward to Wednesday, when this thing showed up in The Cove. Comcast SportsNet broadcaster Mike Krukow attempted to describe it thusly: “Well … it lights up.”
Come with us now to take a look back at the top 10 other most unusual things to have appeared in McCovey Cove.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?