- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Top 10 Weirdest Things To Appear In McCovey Cove
When AT&T Park opened in 2000, McCovey Cove was more or less uncharted waters — used only for shuttle boats from the Oakland side of the Bay and an occasional brave kayaker in search of home run treasure. But with each passing season the small inlet played host to more and more traffic, and that stuff got more and more weird.
Fast forward to Wednesday, when this thing showed up in The Cove. Comcast SportsNet broadcaster Mike Krukow attempted to describe it thusly: “Well … it lights up.”
Come with us now to take a look back at the top 10 other most unusual things to have appeared in McCovey Cove.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles