- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Top 10 Weirdest Things To Appear In McCovey Cove
When AT&T Park opened in 2000, McCovey Cove was more or less uncharted waters — used only for shuttle boats from the Oakland side of the Bay and an occasional brave kayaker in search of home run treasure. But with each passing season the small inlet played host to more and more traffic, and that stuff got more and more weird.
Fast forward to Wednesday, when this thing showed up in The Cove. Comcast SportsNet broadcaster Mike Krukow attempted to describe it thusly: “Well … it lights up.”
Come with us now to take a look back at the top 10 other most unusual things to have appeared in McCovey Cove.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story