- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
- Shut Up, Lance Armstrong... Love, Keith Olbermann
- You Can Still Play Fantasy, Even If You Didn't Make Your League's Playoffs
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Top 10 Weirdest Things To Appear In McCovey Cove
When AT&T Park opened in 2000, McCovey Cove was more or less uncharted waters — used only for shuttle boats from the Oakland side of the Bay and an occasional brave kayaker in search of home run treasure. But with each passing season the small inlet played host to more and more traffic, and that stuff got more and more weird.
Fast forward to Wednesday, when this thing showed up in The Cove. Comcast SportsNet broadcaster Mike Krukow attempted to describe it thusly: “Well … it lights up.”
Come with us now to take a look back at the top 10 other most unusual things to have appeared in McCovey Cove.
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- Alex Morgan Engaged to Boyfriend Servando Carrasco
- Top Waiver Wire Pickups Headed Into Fantasy Playoffs
- Best I've Faced: John Conteh