- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Epic Beard Will Be At The Nationals-Rockies Game Today
When Ken Burns finally gets around to making that documentary chronicling our nation’s finest beards, he’ll be saving this one for the final episode. Washington Nationals fan Eric Brooks goes all in when he decides to support his team. Brooks reports in Instagram:
“Going to the Washington Nationals vs. Colorado Rockies game on Wednesday. Practicing a freestyle beard to wear to the game (It’s sloppy because I did it very quick)”
To us, it’s just the right amount of awesome.
Brooks is also a huge Washington Capitals fan, by the way:
In case you missed it, this guy grew an Ovechbeard and it's….enigmatic. pic.twitter.com/IGfxQCO28F
— Marc Dumont (@Dr_Habs) November 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Washington Nationals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts