- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
This Fat Guy Was Dancing To “Jump On It” At A Baseball Game, And It Was Gold
The Tampa Bay Rays and Seattle Mariners played quite the game last night, one that lasted 14 innings with the Rays squeaking out the win on a Ben Zobrist RBI double. But the real festivities came in the top of the 13th, when a fan in a Dodgers hat, who also bears a random resemblance to Bobby Baccalieri from The Sopranos, got down to “Jump On It.” The fan sitting a few rows behind Bobby is NOT amused.
Video via CJ Fogler
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'