- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Fat Guy Was Dancing To “Jump On It” At A Baseball Game, And It Was Gold
The Tampa Bay Rays and Seattle Mariners played quite the game last night, one that lasted 14 innings with the Rays squeaking out the win on a Ben Zobrist RBI double. But the real festivities came in the top of the 13th, when a fan in a Dodgers hat, who also bears a random resemblance to Bobby Baccalieri from The Sopranos, got down to “Jump On It.” The fan sitting a few rows behind Bobby is NOT amused.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.