- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Fat Guy Was Dancing To “Jump On It” At A Baseball Game, And It Was Gold
The Tampa Bay Rays and Seattle Mariners played quite the game last night, one that lasted 14 innings with the Rays squeaking out the win on a Ben Zobrist RBI double. But the real festivities came in the top of the 13th, when a fan in a Dodgers hat, who also bears a random resemblance to Bobby Baccalieri from The Sopranos, got down to “Jump On It.” The fan sitting a few rows behind Bobby is NOT amused.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts