- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
THIS IS A THING: Boston Red Sox Hepatitis C Home Run Celebration
Mike Napoli hit a ball into next week at the Rodgers Centre Monday night, his 16th of the season and the 17th ever to reach the fifth deck at the stadium.
The fifth deck. Imagine that — nearly out of a ballpark that isn’t even known for being hitter friendly. See that last row? Ya, that’s where he hit a baseball. Crushed.
The home run also put the sox up in the 11th inning, helping them to their second straight extra inning win despite being all but out of the Wild Card race. So how did Napoli’s teammates greet him in the dugout?
With the ol’ “Hepatitis C you later!” home run call. Very funny, kids.
[H/T David Portnoy]
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence