- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Will Be Listed On The Auto Insurance Claim As ‘An Act Of Melky’
Melky Cabrera blasted two homers on Monday night at Fenway — one which went into the Red Sox bullpen, and another that cost some poor sap a $100 auto liability deductible. I suppose he drove the car home, but the windshield must have been whistling the entire way.
— CBSSports.com (@CBSSports) July 29, 2014
Toronto won 14-1, and it was Cabrera’s 14th homer of the season.
— Bryan Mapes (@IAmMapes) July 29, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Melky Cabrera
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts