- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Will Be Listed On The Auto Insurance Claim As ‘An Act Of Melky’
Melky Cabrera blasted two homers on Monday night at Fenway — one which went into the Red Sox bullpen, and another that cost some poor sap a $100 auto liability deductible. I suppose he drove the car home, but the windshield must have been whistling the entire way.
— CBSSports.com (@CBSSports) July 29, 2014
Toronto won 14-1, and it was Cabrera’s 14th homer of the season.
— Bryan Mapes (@IAmMapes) July 29, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Melky Cabrera
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts