- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Will Be Listed On The Auto Insurance Claim As ‘An Act Of Melky’
Melky Cabrera blasted two homers on Monday night at Fenway — one which went into the Red Sox bullpen, and another that cost some poor sap a $100 auto liability deductible. I suppose he drove the car home, but the windshield must have been whistling the entire way.
— CBSSports.com (@CBSSports) July 29, 2014
Toronto won 14-1, and it was Cabrera’s 14th homer of the season.
— Bryan Mapes (@IAmMapes) July 29, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Melky Cabrera
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'