- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Will Be Listed On The Auto Insurance Claim As ‘An Act Of Melky’
Melky Cabrera blasted two homers on Monday night at Fenway — one which went into the Red Sox bullpen, and another that cost some poor sap a $100 auto liability deductible. I suppose he drove the car home, but the windshield must have been whistling the entire way.
— CBSSports.com (@CBSSports) July 29, 2014
Toronto won 14-1, and it was Cabrera’s 14th homer of the season.
— Bryan Mapes (@IAmMapes) July 29, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Melky Cabrera
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs