- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
This Will Be Listed On The Auto Insurance Claim As ‘An Act Of Melky’
Melky Cabrera blasted two homers on Monday night at Fenway — one which went into the Red Sox bullpen, and another that cost some poor sap a $100 auto liability deductible. I suppose he drove the car home, but the windshield must have been whistling the entire way.
— CBSSports.com (@CBSSports) July 29, 2014
Toronto won 14-1, and it was Cabrera’s 14th homer of the season.
— Bryan Mapes (@IAmMapes) July 29, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Melky Cabrera
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead