- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Thunder & Lightning Scared The Crap Out Of Everyone In Arlington, Texas
As Texas Rangers pitcher Roy Oswalt prepared to deliver a pitch to the Minnesota Twins’ Ryan Doumit, a huge lightning strike with an immediate thunder clap literally made an entire ballpark jump.
Watch the reactions of everyone in the frame, and then on the replays, watch how much the camera jumps – this is amazing.
I’ve never seen a field clear that quickly, the umps raced off the field like they were late for a meeting. [UPDATED] Reaction of the century from the Twins’ Denard Span, who tweeted “That’s the loudest noise I’ve ever heard. I thought Jesus was comin!”
As of this writing, the game is in a weather delay, even though there was no rain falling for nearly 15 minutes after the delay.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier