- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Thunder & Lightning Scared The Crap Out Of Everyone In Arlington, Texas
As Texas Rangers pitcher Roy Oswalt prepared to deliver a pitch to the Minnesota Twins’ Ryan Doumit, a huge lightning strike with an immediate thunder clap literally made an entire ballpark jump.
Watch the reactions of everyone in the frame, and then on the replays, watch how much the camera jumps – this is amazing.
I’ve never seen a field clear that quickly, the umps raced off the field like they were late for a meeting. [UPDATED] Reaction of the century from the Twins’ Denard Span, who tweeted “That’s the loudest noise I’ve ever heard. I thought Jesus was comin!”
As of this writing, the game is in a weather delay, even though there was no rain falling for nearly 15 minutes after the delay.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story