- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Thunder & Lightning Scared The Crap Out Of Everyone In Arlington, Texas
As Texas Rangers pitcher Roy Oswalt prepared to deliver a pitch to the Minnesota Twins’ Ryan Doumit, a huge lightning strike with an immediate thunder clap literally made an entire ballpark jump.
Watch the reactions of everyone in the frame, and then on the replays, watch how much the camera jumps – this is amazing.
I’ve never seen a field clear that quickly, the umps raced off the field like they were late for a meeting. [UPDATED] Reaction of the century from the Twins’ Denard Span, who tweeted “That’s the loudest noise I’ve ever heard. I thought Jesus was comin!”
As of this writing, the game is in a weather delay, even though there was no rain falling for nearly 15 minutes after the delay.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts