- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Thunder & Lightning Scared The Crap Out Of Everyone In Arlington, Texas
As Texas Rangers pitcher Roy Oswalt prepared to deliver a pitch to the Minnesota Twins’ Ryan Doumit, a huge lightning strike with an immediate thunder clap literally made an entire ballpark jump.
Watch the reactions of everyone in the frame, and then on the replays, watch how much the camera jumps – this is amazing.
I’ve never seen a field clear that quickly, the umps raced off the field like they were late for a meeting. [UPDATED] Reaction of the century from the Twins’ Denard Span, who tweeted “That’s the loudest noise I’ve ever heard. I thought Jesus was comin!”
As of this writing, the game is in a weather delay, even though there was no rain falling for nearly 15 minutes after the delay.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts