- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Thunder & Lightning Scared The Crap Out Of Everyone In Arlington, Texas
As Texas Rangers pitcher Roy Oswalt prepared to deliver a pitch to the Minnesota Twins’ Ryan Doumit, a huge lightning strike with an immediate thunder clap literally made an entire ballpark jump.
Watch the reactions of everyone in the frame, and then on the replays, watch how much the camera jumps – this is amazing.
I’ve never seen a field clear that quickly, the umps raced off the field like they were late for a meeting. [UPDATED] Reaction of the century from the Twins’ Denard Span, who tweeted “That’s the loudest noise I’ve ever heard. I thought Jesus was comin!”
As of this writing, the game is in a weather delay, even though there was no rain falling for nearly 15 minutes after the delay.
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Seahawks Defense: Greatest of All Time?