- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Tigers-Athletics Game Finished Up With Grant Balfour and Victor Martinez Cursing Each Other Out
In today’s early game, Oakland beat Detroit 6-3 to take a 2-1 series lead. Also, this happened (NSFW audio):
That’s Grant Balfour on the mound and Victor Martinez at the plate. It’s not totally clear why Balfour had such a problem with Martinez looking at him, especially with his team up by three runs, but that’s baseball for you: a lot of faux-toughness that ends with both benches clearing and no one throwing a punch.
Here’s the official MLB video, which features bleeps in the place of curse words and the benches clearing:
There were no ejections. Martinez ended up lining out to right, and Balfour retired the rest of the side to close out the game.
Video via Francisco Contreras
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.