- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A Man On Craigslist Requested The Presence Of A “Promiscuous” Woman At Last Night’s Playoff Game
A man posting on the online marketplace/den of loneliness that is craigslist requested the presence of “a reasonably attractive, relatively promiscuous, 23+ yo woman” at last night’s ALDS Game 4 between the Yankees and Tigers.
Further details from the posting, via SI.com’s Hot Clicks:
From relatively mediocre looking bald 33 yo man
Section 140, Row 8.
Face value plus sliding scale discount based on attractivenes and entertainment value.
PS – must have driver’s license, breakfast skills optional
Not exactly going for the hard sell with the whole “relatively mediocre looking bald 33 yo man” bullet point, but bonus points for honesty, sir.
We have no way of knowing if this man succeeded in his quest to find baseball companionship. Unless, of course, you’re the guy in question, and you email us. We’re guessing, though, that no young ladies in Detroit are currently putting their breakfast skills to use.
Photo via Fedje Baseball Tour.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles