- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Man On Craigslist Requested The Presence Of A “Promiscuous” Woman At Last Night’s Playoff Game
A man posting on the online marketplace/den of loneliness that is craigslist requested the presence of “a reasonably attractive, relatively promiscuous, 23+ yo woman” at last night’s ALDS Game 4 between the Yankees and Tigers.
Further details from the posting, via SI.com’s Hot Clicks:
From relatively mediocre looking bald 33 yo man
Section 140, Row 8.
Face value plus sliding scale discount based on attractivenes and entertainment value.
PS – must have driver’s license, breakfast skills optional
Not exactly going for the hard sell with the whole “relatively mediocre looking bald 33 yo man” bullet point, but bonus points for honesty, sir.
We have no way of knowing if this man succeeded in his quest to find baseball companionship. Unless, of course, you’re the guy in question, and you email us. We’re guessing, though, that no young ladies in Detroit are currently putting their breakfast skills to use.
Photo via Fedje Baseball Tour.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story