- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Man On Craigslist Requested The Presence Of A “Promiscuous” Woman At Last Night’s Playoff Game
A man posting on the online marketplace/den of loneliness that is craigslist requested the presence of “a reasonably attractive, relatively promiscuous, 23+ yo woman” at last night’s ALDS Game 4 between the Yankees and Tigers.
Further details from the posting, via SI.com’s Hot Clicks:
From relatively mediocre looking bald 33 yo man
Section 140, Row 8.
Face value plus sliding scale discount based on attractivenes and entertainment value.
PS – must have driver’s license, breakfast skills optional
Not exactly going for the hard sell with the whole “relatively mediocre looking bald 33 yo man” bullet point, but bonus points for honesty, sir.
We have no way of knowing if this man succeeded in his quest to find baseball companionship. Unless, of course, you’re the guy in question, and you email us. We’re guessing, though, that no young ladies in Detroit are currently putting their breakfast skills to use.
Photo via Fedje Baseball Tour.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success