- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Man On Craigslist Requested The Presence Of A “Promiscuous” Woman At Last Night’s Playoff Game
A man posting on the online marketplace/den of loneliness that is craigslist requested the presence of “a reasonably attractive, relatively promiscuous, 23+ yo woman” at last night’s ALDS Game 4 between the Yankees and Tigers.
Further details from the posting, via SI.com’s Hot Clicks:
From relatively mediocre looking bald 33 yo man
Section 140, Row 8.
Face value plus sliding scale discount based on attractivenes and entertainment value.
PS – must have driver’s license, breakfast skills optional
Not exactly going for the hard sell with the whole “relatively mediocre looking bald 33 yo man” bullet point, but bonus points for honesty, sir.
We have no way of knowing if this man succeeded in his quest to find baseball companionship. Unless, of course, you’re the guy in question, and you email us. We’re guessing, though, that no young ladies in Detroit are currently putting their breakfast skills to use.
Photo via Fedje Baseball Tour.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.