- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
A Man On Craigslist Requested The Presence Of A “Promiscuous” Woman At Last Night’s Playoff Game
A man posting on the online marketplace/den of loneliness that is craigslist requested the presence of “a reasonably attractive, relatively promiscuous, 23+ yo woman” at last night’s ALDS Game 4 between the Yankees and Tigers.
Further details from the posting, via SI.com’s Hot Clicks:
From relatively mediocre looking bald 33 yo man
Section 140, Row 8.
Face value plus sliding scale discount based on attractivenes and entertainment value.
PS – must have driver’s license, breakfast skills optional
Not exactly going for the hard sell with the whole “relatively mediocre looking bald 33 yo man” bullet point, but bonus points for honesty, sir.
We have no way of knowing if this man succeeded in his quest to find baseball companionship. Unless, of course, you’re the guy in question, and you email us. We’re guessing, though, that no young ladies in Detroit are currently putting their breakfast skills to use.
Photo via Fedje Baseball Tour.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley