- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So, Tim Lincecum Looks Like Joseph Gordon-Levitt Now
Tim Lincecum got a haircut. During his rookie season, he looked like the guy on the left. During 2012, he looked like the guy on the right.
But now he looks like this:
On the left there, that’s actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt. On the right, that’s
Joseph Gordon-Levitt Tim Lincecum.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Lincecum
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts