- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tim Lincecum Takes A Nasty Spill While Doing That Thing He Does 90 To 110 Times A Game
Tim Lincecum has a vicious motion that defies several laws of human mechanics. Apparently he lost his footing because of some loose dirt on the mound, but I’d venture a guess that by virtue of lunging a distance off the mound equivalent to 120% of his height, he dramatically increases the likelihood of falling on his ass. To add insult to injury, The Rockies pitcher, Tyler Chatwood, singled in the runner who was moved over to second on the balk (ya, falling off the mound like a dingdong is a balk).
Timmy gave up six runs in five innings as The Giants lost 10-2.
H/T Big League Stew
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose