- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Tim Lincecum Takes A Nasty Spill While Doing That Thing He Does 90 To 110 Times A Game
Tim Lincecum has a vicious motion that defies several laws of human mechanics. Apparently he lost his footing because of some loose dirt on the mound, but I’d venture a guess that by virtue of lunging a distance off the mound equivalent to 120% of his height, he dramatically increases the likelihood of falling on his ass. To add insult to injury, The Rockies pitcher, Tyler Chatwood, singled in the runner who was moved over to second on the balk (ya, falling off the mound like a dingdong is a balk).
Timmy gave up six runs in five innings as The Giants lost 10-2.
H/T Big League Stew
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail