- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tim Lincecum Takes A Nasty Spill While Doing That Thing He Does 90 To 110 Times A Game
Tim Lincecum has a vicious motion that defies several laws of human mechanics. Apparently he lost his footing because of some loose dirt on the mound, but I’d venture a guess that by virtue of lunging a distance off the mound equivalent to 120% of his height, he dramatically increases the likelihood of falling on his ass. To add insult to injury, The Rockies pitcher, Tyler Chatwood, singled in the runner who was moved over to second on the balk (ya, falling off the mound like a dingdong is a balk).
Timmy gave up six runs in five innings as The Giants lost 10-2.
H/T Big League Stew
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.