- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tim Lincecum Takes A Nasty Spill While Doing That Thing He Does 90 To 110 Times A Game
Tim Lincecum has a vicious motion that defies several laws of human mechanics. Apparently he lost his footing because of some loose dirt on the mound, but I’d venture a guess that by virtue of lunging a distance off the mound equivalent to 120% of his height, he dramatically increases the likelihood of falling on his ass. To add insult to injury, The Rockies pitcher, Tyler Chatwood, singled in the runner who was moved over to second on the balk (ya, falling off the mound like a dingdong is a balk).
Timmy gave up six runs in five innings as The Giants lost 10-2.
H/T Big League Stew
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts