- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tim Lincecum Takes A Nasty Spill While Doing That Thing He Does 90 To 110 Times A Game
Tim Lincecum has a vicious motion that defies several laws of human mechanics. Apparently he lost his footing because of some loose dirt on the mound, but I’d venture a guess that by virtue of lunging a distance off the mound equivalent to 120% of his height, he dramatically increases the likelihood of falling on his ass. To add insult to injury, The Rockies pitcher, Tyler Chatwood, singled in the runner who was moved over to second on the balk (ya, falling off the mound like a dingdong is a balk).
Timmy gave up six runs in five innings as The Giants lost 10-2.
H/T Big League Stew
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier